- 40g shiitake mushroom cube
- 1 piece fried tofu puff (**I put 3 pieces as I love tofu puff)
- 30g ginger, sliced
- 30g black bean, soaked
- 700ml water
- 15ml agave nectar
- 35ml apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp thick black soya sauce
- 2 tbsp blackstrap molasses
- some extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Cook the black bean in boiling water for 10 minutes. I will normally throw away the initial cooking water, then add the water back again and reboil the water with the black bean in it. Cook for half an hour.
- Add in ginger, sea salt, think soya sauce and molasses and cook for about an hour over low heat or until the beans are soft.
- Add in shiitake mushroom cube and fried tofu puff.
- Add agave nectar and apple cider vinegar.
- Stew over low heat for another hour.
- Drizzle some olive oil and serve.
|And this is best served with rice!|