I have not expected the taste of this cake to be so good, so I did not take too many pictures. But surprisingly, the taste is good enough for me to want to make it again.
- 250g Butter
- 230g Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 80g Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 100ml Milk
- 280g Cake Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven at 180deg C. Line 1 bread loaf tin.
- Cream (A) till light and fluffy.
- Add (B) and cream till smooth and light.
- Add 20g of (C) and mix till well combined.
- Lastly add (D) and mix with the hand mixer till well incorporated. Alternatively, you can also use a hand whisk. Just need to make sure there is no lumps from the flour.
- Pour into prepared loaf tin and top with shredded cheese from (C).
- Bake at 180 degree C for 45mins.