- 300g butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp condense milk
- 100g icing sugar
- 250g egg yolks (I only use 150g because I ran out of eggs, kinda underestimate 250g egg yolks actually need so much more eggs.)
- 150g cake flour
- 25g corn flour
- 25g milk powder (I use soy milk powder)
- 200g egg white
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 tbsp chocolate paste (I made my own by mixing cocoa powder and a bit of water, not "pastey" enough I think.)
- 1/4 tsp coffee toffee (I just mixed instant nescafe to the chocolate paste, colour and smell not so distinct, I think need to find better chocolate paste.)
- 20g almond flakes
- Whipped (A) till white and fluffy.
- Add in (B) one at a time and continue to whip till well blended.
- Fold in sifted (C) a little at a time till well mixed.
- In a clean mixing bowl, whisk (D) till stiff peak.
- Fold in (D) gently into butter mixture in 3 separate additions.
- Take 1/4 of the batter, put it into another bowl and add in (E).
- Pour plain butter mixture into a pan (about 30cm x 30cm x 4cm). Smooth out the batter.
- Spoon and dollop chocolate mixture on top. Do not swirl it. Top it with almond flakes.
- Bake it on a preheated oven of 170 degree Celsius for about 30 minutes.